Contribute towards quality global Health and Physical Education, Dance & Sport.
Our membership costs are US$40 for professionals, $20 for students and $100 for institutions. (Membership benefits include attendance at annual North American Summits, International World Congresses, access to the Journal of IAHPEDS and opportunities to run for offices.)
Reasons to be an IAHPEDS Member
- Extends access people “in the know” around the Globe
- Facilitates networking at virtual and in-person events
- Expands access to quality resources and relevant professional development
- Offers a direct link to address your professional passion(s)
- Offers opportunities for peer recognition of quality works
- Provides a path of leadership growth
- Helps build a professional profile
- Exhibits the ultimate display of professionalism
Online payment is preferred.
However, check or money order made payable to IAHPEDS may be mailed to:
Dr. Fran Meyer, IAHPEDS Vice President
852 Lincoln Drive
Fredericksburg, VA 22407